Monday, July 16, 2012

Changing Tack

As you all know, the Chuhuac are greatly delayed beyond my initial release estimates. I do apologize for this and am very sorry to have kept you waiting. Unfortunately, this project seems to be on a long-term stall with little to no progress since the last update. Pedro has not done anything wrong or questionable and this really is a case of life getting in the way of those things we would rather be doing. I am currently working with him to try to resolve these issues and want to make it clear that this is really a no fault situation.

With all of this in mind, I want to make it clear that this is not the end for LNG and though it seems that things got worse before they got better, there was no way to foresee this particular circumstance. I have no doubt that the Chuhuac will see the light of day, by whatever means, but until I can get them sorted out properly I will be pursuing other projects that I hope you will also enjoy.

My imagination is full of weird and fantastic aliens and I hope to bring them all to your table!

Once again, I do apologize for any frustration or disappointment I may have caused and hope that you will revisit LNG at another time when I can show you what we're truly capable of.

Thank you,

-Eli

2 comments: