Friday, July 20, 2012

New Developments

Hey folks,

Feedback has been pretty consistent and adamant concerning the desire to see the Chuhuac completed. To this end I have given it some thought, crunched the numbers and it looks like, with a few adjustments, I can get the Chuhuac made for the same as any alternate wargaming force project.

I am currently discussing the project with a new sculptor. It's gong to take some more time but the end result with be Chuhuac in the metal. The byproduct of this new plan will also leave me in a better position to expand the line if there is a demand.

So, I am happy to report that the Chuhuac will not have to wait for better days and that I'll still be working toward making them the flagship line for Loud Ninja Games.

Thanks for all you patience and interest.

-Eli

3 comments: