Thursday, October 11, 2012

Space Raptors Funded!!!


Alright, at the risk of sounding like a big softy, I really have to say that I love you guys.

There is nothing more gratifying than to see an outpouring of support from all corners of the the hobby, the industry, heck even the world for my dream child.

To think that I one time entertained running the campaign for 60 days because I thought it would need time to grow legs and here it's reached its goal in under 24 hours.

To all of you who have pledged the project and to those who have supported the project through spreading the world across your blogs, forums and the various dark and interesting corners of the interwebs a huge THANK YOU.

To those who have yet to pledge or who are having to wait to do so. I thank you as well. This project still has 29 days of life left on Kickstarter. There is plenty of time.

What I think gets me the most, is not just the financial backing, but the wonderful comments and energy you have all brought to this project. Your loyalty and faith in the Space Raptors as a thing is absolutely invigorating and has wiped away all doubts and fears.

Gaming is an amazing hobby and the people in it really are some of the best people out there.

Thank you,

-Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment